Barbara Daniel, a Highland Park High School graduate, has lived most of her life in the Park Cities and loves the city of Dallas. Her first profession was education. Barbara has held teaching positions in Dallas ISD, Highland Park ISD, and SMU. Barbara’s love of learning led her to real estate after her three children were grown. She enjoyed her real estate courses, and chose to pursue the rigorous GRI designation after she was licensed, something only 10% of realtors achieve. Barbara’s drive to better herself serves her clients well!
Barbara has discovered that the traits required to make a good teacher are the same traits that make a good real estate agent. Barbara possesses knowledge of the market; demonstrates excellent communication skills with buyers, sellers, lenders, and other agents; exhibits attention to detail; shows enthusiasm and creativity; and has a strong work ethic and a nurturing spirit.
Barbara’s love of education and serving others is also what bonded her with her team partner, Cindy Farmer. The Daniel-Farmer team brings a strong skill set to their commitment to serve their clients. For Barbara and Cindy, the best part of real estate is not when the deal is closed—it’s when clients become friends!
Barbara’s personal experiences as an educator, wife, mother, and longtime community leader have broadened her perspective and given her the ability to relate to all ages and all types of people. She serves as a deacon at Highland Park Presbyterian Church, and remains active in the non-profit organizations of Safer Dallas Better Dallas, Junior Charity League, the Highland Park Education Foundation, Pi Beta Phi Alumnae Club, and La Fiesta de Las Seis Banderas. She has served as president of many organizations, including the University Park PTA, Junior Charity League, La Fiesta Guild, La Fiesta Board of Directors, and the Highlander Band Booster Club.
- GRI (Graduate – REALTOR Institute)
- Deacon, Highland Park Presbyterian Church
- President, La Fiesta Board of Directors
- President-Elect, Junior Charity League, a group dedicated to raising money for the Parkland Rehabilitation Fund and supporting Scottish Rite
- Style Show Co-Chairman, Pi Beta Phi Alumnae Club, raising money for literacy
- Recording Secretary, Highland Park Education Foundation
- Past President, University Park Elementary PTA
- Past President, La Fiesta Guild
- Past President, Highlander Band Booster Club
- Past Auction Co-Chair, Highland Belles Booster Club