Real Estate was always Karen’s passion and she left her corporate position of many years to sell real estate and has been successful ever since. She loves staying in touch with her past clients, whether it’s email, note card, or phone call as she is always interested in how their lives are going. As a Dallas native with 16-plus years in residential real estate, Karen will provide her clients with proven knowledge of the market place whether it be condos, townhomes, lofts, single family homes, historic homes, suburbs or in the heart of Dallas. She has extensive knowledge of the Metroplex since she is a native of Dallas. Karen’s prior experience to real estate includes corporate business management positions as well as new home sales.
Karen attributes a large part of her success to the high percentage of referrals she gets from present and past clients. She builds her business upon pleasing her clients and retaining their respect and business in the future. Karen has years of resources for all your real estate needs so let her go to work for you!
- Bachelor of Degree in Business
- Voted one of “D” Magazines Best 2006 and 2016
- Consistent company top producer; Top Ten in office in 2015
- Ebby Halliday Runner-up Rookie of the Year Award, 2001
- Voted Five Star Real Estate Agent Award for 4 years in a row 2012-2016
- ABR – Accredited Buyers Representative
- Member and active volunteer of …
- Turtle Creek Association
- Children’s Hospital Women’s Auxiliary
- Arthritis Foundation
- Metrotex Association of Realtors Forms & Contracts Committee 2016-2017