Wendy Harkness’ professional background, neighborhood knowledge, and can-do attitude will be assets as you sell your property and find your next home.
Friends, family members, and clients all describe Wendy as a resourceful person who takes action and makes things happen. She thrives on connecting people in need and helping them fulfill that need, so real estate was a natural fit.
Wendy is a fourth-generation Dallasite and a third-generation graduate of Highland Park High School. Both of those traditions continued with her own children.
After getting her degree in communications from the University of Texas at Austin, Wendy gained valuable sales and marketing experience during her six years at The Mansion on Turtle Creek followed by six more years selling pharmaceuticals. She then dedicated herself to the full-time job of being a mother, while serving as a leader on various PTA boards.
With the task of raising her children successfully accomplished, Wendy rejoined the workforce as a Realtor. With a lifetime of experience as a homeowner, she brings expertise to the equation along with her natural professionalism, loyalty, and honesty.
“I'm doing what I love, making connections between people and their wants,” Wendy says. “It’s what motivates me.”
- Graduated from Highland Park High School and the University of Texas at Austin
- Worked in sales and marketing for 12 years before becoming a full-time mom
- Volunteers for the Junior Charity League and other organizations
- Belongs to Highland Park United Methodist Church
- Plays tennis competitively
- Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org