There is no better venue to host a gathering of Dallas’ most elite, service-oriented real estate agents than Dallas’ most elite, service-oriented hotel. The Dave Perry-Miller Real Estate 2016 Top Producers Award Luncheon was held on Friday, February 18, at The Ritz-Carlton Dallas in Uptown. Sales managers, agents and support staff from all five area offices convened in the Cypress Ballroom — along with senior executives from Ebby Halliday Real Estate, Inc., and a handful of valued vendors — to toast with mimosas and dine on Teen Romaine Salad, Moroccan-spiced Grilled Chicken Breast with Sauteed Kale and Quinoa, and Citrus Twist Cheesecake.
After lunch, Ebby CFO Ron Burgert kicked off the awards portion of the event with a recap of 2016. The firm did $2.1 billion in sales volume, he announced. He also reiterated the strength of and bright future for the brand. Ebby CEO Mary Frances Burleson also congratulated agents on another remarkable year, and hinted of the presentation to come by retelling a personal Ritz-Carlton memory that has stayed with her for 15+ years.
Roberto van Geenen, General Manager of The Ritz-Carlton Dallas, speaks to Dave Perry-Miller Real Estate agents about memorable customer service at the 10th Annual Top Producers Awards.
Agent Sharon Quist, herself a homeowner at The Ritz-Carlton, introduced the highly anticipated guest speaker, The Ritz-Carlton Dallas General Manager Roberto van Geenen. Mr. van Geenen entitled his talk “Memorable Customer Service” and highlighted the high standards this luxury hotel brand has in place to keep guests satisfied and loyal. He acknowledged many parallels in the way The Ritz-Carlton staff treats guests and the way Dave Perry-Miller Real Estate agents treat clients, and left his audience freshly inspired by his industry-leading insights.
David Perry-Miller Real Estate Sales Managers prepare to hand out Top Producer awards.
After Mr. van Geenen concluded, Robb Puckett, Sales Manager of the Highland Park Office took the podium to begin handing out awards to his 2016 Top Producers (pictured below):
- Gianna Cerullo
- Betty Crawford
- Michelle Hopson
- Marlene Jaffe
- Madeline Jobst
- Scott Kaserman
- Stephen Pryor
- Ralph Randall
- The Rhodes Group (Tom Rhodes, Burton Rhodes, Dan Rhodes, Thomas Rhodes, Neil Broussard, Nina Sachse)
- Mysti Stewart Group (Mysti Stewart, Diane Beaty)
Top Individual Units: Scott Kaserman
Top Individual GCI: Madeline Jobst
Top Group Units: The Rhodes Group
Top Group GCI: The Rhodes Group
Front row, L to R: Gianna Cerrullo, Madeline Jobst, Tom Rhodes, Marlene Jaffe, Betty Crawford. Back row, L to R: Burton Rhodes, Nina Sachse, Thomas Rhodes, Dan Rhodes, Mysti Stewart, Neil Broussard. Not pictured: Diane Beaty, Michelle Hopson, Scott Kaserman, Stephen Pryor, Ralph Randall.
Next, Becky Connatser, Sales Manager of the InTown Office, announced her Top Ten Producers (pictured below):
- The Bleeker-O’Brien Group (Brian Bleeker, Melissa O’Brien)
- Carmen DiPenti
- Suzann Farren
- Brandon Fleeman
- Forke+Shindler Group (JL Forke, Jennifer Shindler)
- The Wayne Garcia Group (Wayne Garcia, Jerry Gutierrez, Michael Hubach)
- Gullotto-Barnes Group (Joseph Gullotto, Jarrad Barnes, Frances Jacobs, Stephene Tolocko)
- Hewitt & Habgood Group (Kathy Hewitt, Steve Habgood, Jason Saucedo, Lance Hancock)
- Layne-Rothwell Group (Paul Layne, Trina Rothwell)
- Christopher Miller
- Emily Ray-Porter Group (Emily Ray-Porter, Jessica Hill, Henry Barber, Brittani Frankowiak)
Top Individual Units: Carmen DiPenti
Top Individual GCI: Carmen DiPenti
Top Group Units: Hewitt & Habgood
Top Group GCI: Hewitt & Habgood
Front row, L to R: Melissa O’Brien, Trina Rothwell, Casey Russell, Emily Ray-Porter, Suzann Ferran, Kathy Hewitt, Henry Barber. Back row, L to R: Brian Bleeker, Paul Layne, JL Forke, Jennifer Shindler, Christopher Miller, Wayne Garcia, Michael Hubach, Frances Jacobs, Jason Saucedo, Jessica Hill, Carmen DiPenti. Not pictured: Jarrad Barnes, Brandon Fleeman, Brittani Frankowiak, Joseph Gullotto, Jerry Gutierrez, Steve Habgood, Lance Hancock, Stephene Tolocko.
Lee Thomas, Sales Manager of the Lakewood and Park Cities Offices, presented his 2016 Top Producers (pictured below):
- Marissa Fontanez
- The Heather Guild Group (Heather Guild, Haley Wagstaff, Amy Sack)
- The Holmes/Clyce Team (Eric Holmes, Andy Clyce)
- Nancy Johnson
- The Scott Jackson Group (Scott Jackson, Lauren Moore, Laura Reynolds, Tucker Bomar)
Top Individual Units: Nancy Johnson
Top Individual GCI: Nancy Johnson
Top Team Units: The Holmes/Clyce Team
Top Team GCI: The Homes/Clyce Team
Top Group Units: The Scott Jackson Group
Top Group GCI: The Scott Jackson Group
Front row, L to R: Amy Sack, Marissa Fontanez, Nancy Johnson. Back row, L to R: Haley Wagstaff, Andy Clyce, Eric Holmes, Scott Jackson, Laura Reynolds, Lauren Moore. Not pictured: Heather Guild, Tucker Bomar.
- Julie Boren
- Stephen Collins
- The Elliott & Elliott Group (Paige Elliott, Curt Elliott, Lynn Gardner-Collins, Adam Whitmire)
- The Phyllis Glover Group now the GPS Group (Sissy Pardue, Andy Scott)
- Stewart Lee
- The Christine McKenny Group (Christine McKenny, Megan Stern)
- Phillip Murrell
- The Kathy Myers Group (Kathy Myers, Lacy Schultz, Wendy Harkness, Carla Hea, Libby Barnes)
- The Provenzano Group (Julie Provenzano, Rebecca Bruant, Mike Yates)
- Sharon Quist
- Debbie Sherrington
- The Brian Smith Group (Brian Smith, Kristin Smith, Leslie Smith, Joshua Vernon)
Top Individual Units: Lynn Beaurline
Top Individual GCI: Stewart Lee
Top Group Units: The Phyllis Glover Group now the GPS Group
Top Group GCI: The Christine McKenny Group
Front row, L to R: Andy Scott, Kristin Smith, Lacy Schultz, Kathy Myers, Lynn Gardner Collins, Julie Boren, Julie Provenzano, Paige Elliott. Back row, L to R: Sissy Pardue, Brian Smith, Leslie Rouda Smith, Christine McKenny, Wendy Harkness, Adam Whitmire, Sharon Quist, Stewart Lee, Debbie Sherrington, Curt Elliott, Lynn Beaurline, Phillip Murrell. Not pictured: Libby Barnes, Rebecca Bruant, Stephen Collins, Carla Hea, Megan Stern, Joshua Vernon, Mike Yates.
Finally, Charles Carneal, Sales Manager of the Preston Center Office, rounded out the afternoon with his Top-Ten list (pictured below):
- Mark Cain
- Justin Easterling
- The Gromatzky Group (Kimberlee Gromatzky, Taylor Gromatzky)
- Diane & Becky Gruber
- The Perry-Miller/Streiff Group (Dave Perry-Miller, Ryan Streiff, Laura Michelle, Karen Fry, Gaynelle Henger, Courtney Jubinsky, Jason Bates, Charles Gregory)
- Sharon Redd
- Hanne Sagalowsky
- Sylvia Scott
- Thayer-Braymer Group (Gayl Braymer, Jonathan Thayer)
- Martha & McKamy Tiner
- Updike Pugh Group (Jeff Updike, Weston Pugh, David Lee, Jan Folmar)
Top Individual Units: Hanne Sagalowsky
Top Individual GCI: Mark Cain
Top Team Units: The Gromatzky Group
Top Team GCI: Thayer-Braymer
Top Group Units: Updike Pugh Group
Top Group GCI: The Perry-Miller/Streiff Group
Front row, L to R: Kimberlee Gromatzky, Sharon Redd, Gayl Braymer, Hanne Sagalowsky, Jan Folmar. Back row, L to R: McKamy Tiner, Karen Fry, Mark Cain, Diane Gruber, Becky Gruber, Justin Easterling, Jeff Updike, Weston Pugh, David Lee. Not pictured: Jason Bates, Charles Gregory, Taylor Gromatzky, Gaynelle Henger, Courtney Jubinsky, Laura Michelle, Dave Perry-Miller, Sylvia Scott, Ryan Streiff, Jonathan Thayer, Martha Tiner.
Puckett had this to say after the ceremony was over. “Our vision as a leadership team is to inspire our associates to provide clients with the level of service Mr. van Geenen and The Ritz-Carlton provide their guests. Quality is a value that transcends time and one of the hallmarks that makes Dave Perry-Miller Real Estate the success it is today. Today’s luncheon to recognize our associates for their phenomenal work and achievements, is never tiring and sets the stage for a prosperous 2017.”
Congratulations to all the winners!
A gorgeous display of fresh-cut flowers greeted attendees in the lobby of The Ritz-Carlton Dallas.