You’ve probably seen the iconic Pegasus flying in downtown Dallas. The group’s name is a nod to this city’s history and the relentless revitalization efforts that have made it world-class. Likewise, Robb, Joanna, Kent, and Richelle are established in residential real estate and constantly evolving to keep up with the demands of doing business in the digital age.
These ‘Top Producer’ agents in the Intown office have many distinctions and accomplishments under their collective belt.
- 2020 combined sales: $18MM
- Advocate ‘Top 25’ (2022, 2021, 2020, 2019)
- D Best Real Estate Agent (2020)
- Broker License (Robb)
- Graduate, REALTOR Institute (GRI)
- Advanced Historic Home Certification
- NAR GREEN Designation
- Master Certified Negotiation Expert
- Condo Certification
Joining forces serves to increase their value to clients and take everything to the next level. They offer triple the market knowledge, hard work and connections, all while safely guiding you through the process and helping you negotiate the best terms to achieve your goals.
Their corporate backgrounds include strong experience in negotiating, marketing, and customer service. And each is very involved in the communities in which they live.
- Human Rights Campaign (HRC)
- Kessler Neighbors United, Neighborhood Association
- West Kessler, Neighborhood Association
- Heritage Oak Cliff
- North Oak Cliff United Police Patrol
- Rosemont Early Childhood PTA
- North Oak Cliff Greenspace
- Go Oak Cliff
- North Texas LGBT Chamber of Commerce
- United Way of Metropolitan Dallas
- North Texas Food Bank
- Meals On Wheels
- Dallas CASA
If you’re ready for a real estate experience that achieves new heights, call The Pegasus Group today.