Associate, Ebby Halliday Realtors
I began my career managing referrals for seven years in the Ebby Halliday Relocation Department, and spent the next fifteen years serving in pastoral care. These experiences merged to uniquely qualify me to help you with your real estate needs. My knowledge of homes in all Dallas neighborhoods, my attention to detail and keen sense of listening to the needs of my clients and friends is a winning combination to help you sell your existing home and/or buy the one you love.
I am an enthusiastic East Dallas resident for 25 years and enjoy all our amenities such as biking at White Rock Lake, strolling through the Arboretum, dining at the local hangouts, and volunteering in DISD.
The home selling and buying process can be complicated and overwhelming, so why not work with someone who will peacefully and knowledgably guide you through the process with the highest of care.
- B.A. in Organizational Communication from Abilene Christian University
- M.A. in Counseling from Amberton University
- P.T.A. Lifetime Member Award
- Chair of 2013 White Rock Home Tour
- Treasurer of Casa Linda Forest Neighborhood Association
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the Texas Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the Metro Tex Association of REALTORS®
- GRI, Graduate Realtor Institute
- Historic House Specialist
- SRES, Seniors Real Estate Specialist