As an equine enthusiast, Jody specializes in horse properties and knows what discerning horse people demand in a ranch. With a deep knowledge of ranch management, agribusiness, and the equine industry he will be an asset to you throughout the buying and selling process. Growing up in the performance equine world, Jody has a passion for all things horse related and regularly competes in calf roping jackpots, AQHA horse shows, and rodeos at an amateur level.
Prior to farm and ranch sales, Jody spent 9 years as a landman in the oil and gas industry spearheading the leasing department of a privately owned oil and gas operations company. This experience has given him a unique set of skills that will undoubtedly prove beneficial to buyers and sellers alike. Minerals often play a huge role in real estate transactions and Jody’s intimate knowledge of oil and gas law will provide you the edge you need in today’s competitive marketplace.
- Specializing in equine properties of all sizes
- Vast knowledge of the oil and gas industry and mineral research
- Masters of Business Administration from Stephen F. Austin State University
- Experienced in commercial hunting & the whitetail deer industry in Texas
- Native Texan with a passion for conserving the natural resources of this great State through sustainable habitat management and farming practices
Give him a call at 214-797-0898 for all your farm and ranch needs.