Marla Sewall’s expertise of the Dallas metroplex and vast involvement with the community has been the foundation for her real estate success. Marla Sewall’s real estate career has taken off and shows no signs of slowing down. She has a degree in business with a specialty in marketing, combined with 10 years of professional experience in financial services, sales, marketing and customer care.
She’s lived in Park Cities for nearly 15 years, where she has raised her four boys in the HPID school district. Marla has a deep understanding of the community and the factors that drive families to live here. She says, “as a realtor and a homeowner in the community, it is extremely important to me to preserve our home values by ensuring our schools continue to prepare our kids for the challenges that face them in college and beyond. Ensuring that we maintain excellent schools that adapt to an ever-changing community is one of my top priorities.”
Marla currently serves the Highland Park Independent School District as a PTA member and on the Board of the Highland Park Understanding Diversity Committee. She also serves on the Young Men’s Service League and in two organizations that are near and dear to her heart, Living 4 Zachary and the American Heart Association.
With a strong passion for houses and decorating, Marla found applying her skills and knowledge to the Dallas real estate market a natural fit. With her even temperament, positive outlook and exception people skills, Marla will represent you and your transaction with the same level of commitment, dedication and determination that she applies to all areas of her life.
Marla graduated from the University of Texas at Austin with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and a specialty in Marketing. She also attended the Kellogg School at Northwestern University in Chicago. In her free time, Marla is an avid runner and competitive tennis player.
- Highland Park Understanding Diversity Committee
- Highland Park Young Men’s Service League
- Philanthropy Liaison
- Ultimate Gift Chair
- Substitute Teach (Hyer Elementary)
- HPSID Involvement
- Hyer Carnival Chair
- Class Mom
- Library Volunteer
- Sports Committee Chair
- Cafeteria Volunteer
- Supply Room Volunteer
- President, Parents Association, Temple Emanu-El Preschool
Board and Volunteer Experience:
- Board of Friends of the Katy Trail Safety Committee (2012 – 2017)
- The Elisa Project Advisory Board
- American Heart Association
- Honoree and Speaker – Women’s Go Red Luncheon (Dallas 2012; San Antonio 2017)
- CPR Instructor Cerficiation
- Living 4 Zachary – Health Screen Volunteer (HPISD Schools)
- Highland Park Understanding Diversity Executive Committee