Associate, Ebby Halliday Realtors
Given the complexities of today’s ever-changing real estate market, I believe clients deserve superior customer service in making one of the biggest life-changing decisions of their lives. Your home is your sanctuary and where you celebrate life events. Whether you are buying a new or pre-owned home, selling your home or leasing, let me guide you through this process successfully and make it happen timely, smoothly and as stress-free as possible.
I am a full time licensed Ebby Halliday professional with 20+ years as a business executive. I work with a dedicated team using cutting edge technology, management and communication skills coupled with exceptional marketing tools to give the clients property maximum exposure - all help you achieve your goals. Knowing the important questions to ask, acting and relaying important information quickly, tough negotiating skills, a focused marketing plan are all key components in making your dreams a reality. Given that buying a home is probably the largest financial decision you will make, your satisfaction is a priority. Referrals are a big part of our business.
Achievements and Memberships
- National Association of Realtors NAR
- Texas Association of Realtors TAR
- Collin County Association of Realtors CCAR
- Women’s Council of Realtors
- Stonebriar Country Club Estates Social Director
- Stonebriar Country Club member
- Graduate of Collin College Real Estate classes
- Bachelor’s Degree from Pennsylvania State University
Wendy specializes in the Frisco, Plano, McKinney, Allen, Prosper areas as well as Uptown and Highland Park.