Meet The B's - Cassie & Gene Bledsoe
Individually the B’s have dedicated their professional career to striving for excellence and providing unparalleled levels of service to their clients. After years as life-partners, they decided to join as real estate partners. Now, their knowledge and experience combine synergistically to jointly serve their clients even better.
They know that the question anyone considering selling their home must answer is, why should I have this particular real estate agent work for me?
For The B’s, the answer is bright and clear. For their clients, luxury, professional service is just our starting point! They want to work for you to expertly address your real estate requirements. They assure you that they both will do everything possible to achieve your real estate goals. Please give The B’s a chance to prove their commitment
The B’s have recently been invited to join the Dave Perry Miller Real Estate company. An invitation to join DPM is considered a privilege and reward within the real estate industry. Dave Perry-Miller has created a collaborative culture of highly trained, experienced and very successful professionals. Only those agents with high sales and a record of exceptional customer service are invited to join the Dave Perry-Miller luxury brand.
The B’s are listing specialists employing every means possible to maximize your home’s exposure and achieve a premium price. From comprehensive marketing planning, to professional home-staging services, to positioning your home in the most sought-after advertising venues. The B’s marketing strategy works to reach the optimum results you seek. The Dave Perry Miller and the B’s global marketing programs have produced award-winning sales results and wide exposure for their clients’ properties. If you are selling a home, the B’s vast experience and dedication to excellence isn’t expensive. It is priceless.
“We are very pleased to have Gene and Cassie join our firm. The meticulous care with which they serve their clients and their community has established a record unparalleled in our industry.” Dave Perry-Miller, Dave Perry-Miller Real Estate, An Ebby Halliday Company
Market Focus and Expertise
Dave Perry-Miller Real Estate is the market leader in most established neighborhoods of Dallas. The B’s bring the DPM brand and philosophy to the neighborhoods they serve and know best:
- Northwood Hills
- Preston Creek
- Falls Creek and the Spring Valley Estates
- Winnwood Drive and surrounding area in Addison
- Regency Place
- Brookhaven Country Club area
The B’s focus their listing activities in the areas they are the most familiar and where they live. According to a study of real estate agents published in the Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, real estate agents who concentrate on small, specialized areas or neighborhoods sell homes for more than agents who list homes over a large area. The increase in sales price is even more prominent in the higher-priced luxury markets.
Throughout her career, Cassie has built her business based on earning the respect of each client by enthusiastically striving to insure that they are completely satisfied with their home sale or purchase. Cassie maintains long-term, personal relationships with her clients and they confidently refer their family and friends to her on a regular basis. “Luxury Service” is more than a tag line for Cassie, it’s a business philosophy.
Cassie’s real estate qualifications are:
- Among the top selling real estate agents in the Dallas area
- Previous D Magazine “Realtor of the Year”
- Twenty-six years of real estate experience
- Familiar with most neighborhoods in Dallas, but specializes in only 6 areas
- Ability to focus on the unique needs and goals of each client
- Ninety percent of her business comes from repeat clients and referrals
- Earned prestigious Accredited Buyer Rep (ABR) designation
- Earned Historic Homes Specialists designation
In addition to her belief in customer service, Cassie believes strongly that she has an obligation to also serve her community. Her community activities include:
- Member of Northwood Woman’s Club - Yearbook Chairman 2015-2016 (philanthropic organization)
- Past member of the Vestry for the Episcopal Church of the Transfiguration
- Past member and chairperson of Transfiguration’s Endowment Board
- Past member of the board for the Farmers Branch Chamber of Commerce
- Farmers Branch real estate trustee for Branch Crossing urban renewal
- Involved in the expansion of the Parish Episcopal School to Farmers Branch
- Member Dallas Business Association for twenty plus years
- Past member of Athletic Board and Membership Committee of Brookhaven Country Club
- Member Northwood Homeowner’s Association
- Supporter of Northwood Elementary school
Cassie is a native Texan. She was born in Tulia, Texas, near Lubbock, and attended Baylor University. She and Gene met in Dallas where they both worked in the early ‘70s and they have been married for over 40 years.
Gene has worked with Cassie in residential real estate for over 14 years. Additionally he brings over 30 years’ experience as a sales and marketing executive in the computer and telephony industries. He started and managed the Casal Group for 16 years, an advertising and marketing agency for computer companies. Previously, Gene was president and CEO of a 400 employee, public software firm and has served in executive management positions for seven other computer industry firms. He has authored dozens of articles and seven books on sales and marketing management issues and was a frequent speaker at industry events.
In launching his real estate career, Gene applied the same enthusiasm as he did in his pro football and executive management careers. He strives to be the best at whatever he does and in the fast changing real estate business…it is an important trait. Gene’s focus is on real estate marketing, evolving real estate technology, services for seniors and home appraisal values.
Gene’s real estate qualifications are:
- Develops a targeted marketing program for each listed property
- Uses professional market research experience for strategic pricing
- Produces a strategic pricing plan for each client
- Experienced, seasoned negotiator
- Executes targeted email campaigns to active agents for each listed property
Gene also believes strongly that he has an obligation to serve his community. Gene’s community activities include:
- Past Vestry and Finance – committee member of the Episcopal Church of the Transfiguration
- Usher and taught the Sunday Visitor’s Class
- Past member Redevelopment Committee for City of Farmers Branch
- Former Advisory Board Member of Farmers Branch Seniors Center
- Past board member of Neighborhood Service Council, Inc., an after-school program for at risk children in Richardson
- Past board of the parish’s Men’s Fellowship
- Board of the North Dallas Thanksgiving Interfaith Alliance
Gene is a native Texan. He grew up in Waco and attended the University of Texas. He was an All-American and Academic All-American football player under Darrell Royal. He later played for the New York Jets during the Joe Namath era.
Business Practice and Ethics:
The B’s real estate business is largely based on sales to repeat customers and referrals of family and friends from past customers. Such a business demands:
- Outrageous customer service extended to every client
- A fervent commitment to integrity and honorable and ethical behavior to every client
- Communicate often and honestly with every client, even when the subject is not pleasant
- Two people, both Cassie and Gene, are assigned to every client that retains the B’s. You always work with a principal and are never handed off to an assistant or junior agent. Every client is a direct beneficiary of the B’s exceptional experience, outstanding professionalism and highly ethical practices. Their pledge to every client is to provide the highest level of service possible with honesty and integrity.
We look forward to getting to know you and we’d like to share some personal information about us. We moved to the North Dallas neighborhood of Northwood Hills about five years ago. Previously we lived in a house that backed to the Brookhaven Country Club. We moved so we would have space for Cassie’s mother to move in with us. We are still waiting for her to move from Eastern New Mexico. She is a very strong woman and will come to Dallas, as she says "when the time is right.”
In the meantime, we rescued a standard red poodle that has become “The B’s – Queen Bee.” You will often see us walking Carman around Fretz Park and the Northwood Hill neighborhood.
Gene loves to cook and grows many of his own herbs and vegetables in his backyard garden. He also started a tiny wine vineyard three years ago as well. Like Cassie’s mother, we are still waiting for the first vintage of wine to arrive.
Cassie is a wonderful host and loves to fill her house with friends and family to share our good food, good wine (not Gene’s) and our many blessings.
Cassie also loves to stay in shape which is sometimes an extra challenge for Gene after an evening of “good friends and wine.” Nevertheless, we work out three times a week with our trainer Kasey Calbow at his Crossfit gym in Richardson.
When we can get away from Dallas, we enjoy traveling to interesting destinations. One of our most recent trips was to Cuba in February, 2015 before relations warmed up in Washington.
Hopefully, we can catch up with you in the near future and learn something about you.
The B’s – Cassie & Gene Bledsoe