Throughout her career, Cassie has built her business based on earning the respect of each client by enthusiastically striving to ensure that they are completely satisfied with their home sale or purchase. Cassie maintains long-term, personal relationships with her clients, and they confidently refer their family and friends to her on a regular basis. “Luxury Service” is more than a tagline for Cassie, it’s a business philosophy.
Cassie’s real estate qualifications are:
- Repeatedly honored for reaching high levels of sales production in the Dallas area
- Previously honored as one of D Magazine’s Best Real Estate Agents
- Thirty years of real estate experience
- Familiar with almost every community and neighborhood in the area
- Ability to focus on the unique needs and goals of each client
- Ninety percent of her business comes from repeat clients and referrals
- Earned prestigious Accredited Buyer Rep designation
- Earned Customer Service Specialist designation
- Earned Historic Homes Specialists designation
Cassie is a native Texan. She was born in West Texas, near Lubbock, and then attended Baylor University. She and Gene met in Dallas, where they both worked in the early ’70s, and they have been married for over 40 years.
Designations - ABR