Real estate is an investment, whether you are looking for the perfect house to make a home, selling and reinvesting your return to seize the next opportunity on your life's journey, or buying/selling solely for investment. Donna is an accomplished professional who can help navigate the purchase or sale of your unique investment.
Donna practiced law at a premiere Dallas commercial litigation firm, was registered as a lobbyist in Texas for a large Dallas corporation and is a real estate investor herself. She has a depth of experience handling complex legal and regulatory issues, as well as negotiating among diverse personalities to achieve the best results for her clients. Donna's background as an attorney taught her attention to detail and the supreme importance of discretion and keeping client confidences. Donna's background dealing with government officials taught her the importance of speaking truth to powerful people and providing full information to achieve equitable results. This same candor is crucial in advising sophisticated clients on all aspects of their real estate transaction.
- Graduate of UT Austin, UT Law School and UT's LBJ School of Public Affairs
- Authored legislation that led to all Texas public schools adopting safety plans to protect children with life-threatening food allergies and founded food allergy parents' group
- Junior League of Dallas Sustainer
- Longstanding supporting member of many Dallas charitable organizations
- Retired volunteer from Lamplighter and Greenhill schools and Girl Scouts