Esther has over 30 years of experience as a senior executive with IBM and has extensive experience in residential construction and real estate investment.
Extensive background in real estate investment and residential construction.
- Acquisition and management of large portfolio of multi-family properties
- Design and construction of single family residential executive homes
Collaborative and insightful global leader with over 20 years of executive management experience with IBM as General Manager of the Computer Services industry.
- In-depth industry skills working with service providers including consultants, systems integrators, managed/cloud service providers, and business process outsourcers on a global basis.
- Created the industry strategy and execution plan to drive global revenue, profit, and customer satisfaction delivering over $6.5 billion in direct and channel revenue. Leadership of the Computer Services Industry sales and technical teams around the world.
Exceptional leader with strong executive presence, critical thinking skills, and communication skills.
Former member of the Board of Directors for the World Affairs Council for Dallas/Ft. Worth, the Executive Advisory Board for the College of Business at Missouri State University, Advisory Board of the University of Texas, Center for Brain Health, Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors for the Girl Scouts Tejas Council, Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors for the IBM Credit Union, and a parent volunteer at Parish Episcopal School.
Esther is married, has one son and resides in Dallas, Texas.
- Member of MetroTex Association of Realtors®
- Member of National Association of Realtors®
- Member of the Texas Association of Realtors®