Janna Schick, a native Texan, grew up in Plano and has lived in Dallas most of her life. She’s been a realtor for more than 20 years and has seen the North Texas area expand and flourish over the past several.
Clients say the best word to describe Janna is probably “proactive.” She’s always ready to learn new things and stays on top of ever-changing real estate trends. She keeps all involved parties up to date and makes sure they have all the information they need to either buy or sell a home.
As noted by one of her clients, “Janna really excels in customer service. I’ve worked with her on several transactions, and details are her specialty. She keeps me informed every step of the way, and it is so nice to work with someone who always responds so quickly.”
Some of Janna’s career highlights include:
- Graduate of MetroTex Association of Realtors
- Leadership Program
- Co-chair and Chair of Realtors in Action
- Committee, the public service committee of MetroTex
- Finalist for Realtor of the Year Award of MetroTex
- President of Women’s Council of Realtors, Dallas Chapter
- Winner of Posie Willis Realtor of the Year Award,
- Women’s Council of Realtors
- Winner of Ebby Halliday Entrepreneur of the Year Award, Women’s Council of Realtors
- Representative for North Dallas/Park Cities MLS for 2 years
- Member of GMMLS committee, MetroTex (Oversight of MLS)
- Member of Charitable and Educational Trust Committee, MetroTex
- Nominating Committee, MetroTex, 2018
Janna has been on a team with Dixey Arterburn since 2002. Their tagline, “Experience and Excellence Make a Great Team,” describes their commitment to provide exceptional customer service and professional expertise to every client.