Megan Salzberger Stern is a Dallas native and an Indiana University graduate. After graduation, Megan had a successful career as an account executive in the Dallas radio market for 11 years. She won numerous awards for her excellence in that industry.
Upon becoming a mom, Megan challenged herself to learn a new industry — residential real estate — where her sales skills could be utilized again yet she could still have hours of family flexibility. Megan assisted Linda Vallala for three years (2008-2011). In 2012, she assisted Christine McKenny.
Since 2015, Megan has been one of Dave Perry-Miller Real Estate’s top producers. Between 2015 and 2018, with Megan’s expertise leading the whole process, she completed almost 100 transactions and almost $50 million in sales. In 2019, Megan earned the prestigious Individual Top Producer award for DPM company-wide with over $33 million in sales and nearly 50 closings.
With over 11 years of experience in residential real estate, Megan continues to be laser-focused and task-oriented. Outside of work, Megan loves to spend time with family and friends, at the Parish School, on The Downs Connection and with her beloved dog.
- Semester At Sea — Spring ’96 voyage
- American Women in Radio and Television Award recipient
- Former Lamplighter School parent, volunteer and alumnus
- Parish School Parent and Fellowship Volunteer Position
- Temple Emanu-El Member & Volunteer
- Volunteer and Contributor to NCJW
Downs of Hillcrest Resident, Downs Connection Member and Neighborhood Specialist
- Downs of Hillcrest Committee Member for New Residents
- D Best Top Producer, 2016 - 2019
- D Best Real Estate Agent, 2016 - 2019
- Park Cities Office, Top Producer - Individual, 2017 - 2019
- Top Individual Producer by Units, Park Cities Office 2019
- Top Individual Producer by GCI, Park Cities Office 2019
- Top Individual Producer by Volume, All Offices 2019
Find out more at megansternrealestate.com.