If you already know Pamela Bradford Krueger, then you’re familiar with her hallmark energy and tenacity. Realtors are some of the busiest people around, so imagine this - she got her license in 2000 to “slow down.” Prior to Pamela’s 20-year real estate career, she spent 18 years in the executive world overseeing a seven-state territory with multi-million-dollar sales volume, traveling daily and guiding 180 employees. Now imagine her channeling all that energy and tenacity on your behalf.
Pamela’s prior success in sales, marketing, training and customer service is directly attributable to her ethics, strong negotiation skills, analytical skills, attention to detail, follow-up, “can do” attitude, organizational skills and integrity. All together, they help ensure a smooth transaction from start to finish. She has built her reputation and business with pride from repeat referrals of happy clients and from “old school” hard work.
Having lived in Highland Park, East Dallas, Flower Mound and North Dallas, Pamela knows the area well and makes it a point to be an expert in the areas of interest for her clients. Joining the Elliott and Elliott Group was the natural extension of a great friendship which has now become a partnership based on mutual respect and like work ethic.
The native Dallasite graduated from Highland Park High School and The University of Texas with a degree in Marketing. Pamela is active in the community as well, devoting her time and efforts to support many local organizations listed below.
Additional awards and designations of the Elliott & Elliott Group:
· D Magazine Top Producer
· D Magazine Best Real Estate Agents
· Crystal Charity Ball- retired
· Junior League of Dallas- past member
· The Dallas Woman’s Club - member
· The Dallas Garden Club - member (past board member)
· Incarnation Episcopal Church - member
· Bacchanalia member - (past President)
· Thalia member- (past President)
· Dallas Dinner Dance member - (current Vice President)
· Spring Club- member
· Mary Craig Class- member
· St Marks School of Texas - (class fundraiser committee)
· Parish Episcopal School of Dallas - (senior class co-chair Parents Association, past VP of parents association)
· DSOL- (past member)
· Opera Guild- (past member)
· Women’s Council of the Dallas Arboretum and Botanical garden-past member